Bleh

I hate being sick. Worse, I hate being this sick for this long. It's been over a week now, and despite a few days where I thought I was getting over it, I'm now just as bad off as I was when this first hit me.

I'm going to the doctor on Monday, because people are getting bronchitis and pneumonia from this, and damnit I'm worried. And, well, I just hate being sick. This has affected my school work. I'm four days late with one assignment, one day late with another, and the last two assignments for this term are due Monday. I can't think, or concentrate much. I'm still sleeping more than I'm awake.

I hate this.

1 comment:

Wren said...

Chicken soup. Water every time you think of it. Get as much rest as you reasonably can, considering school and work. I'm making that good ol' soup; you'll have it before you know it...
Hang in there!