Yep. Whisket riocks.

Oh carp,nevermiund. A ghood friend of mine sent me a youtube viedo abotu photoshopping with a ugly person's photo or something I am not un-drubnk enough to blog thios.

thwe viedop that defartead me: )MOG@! My designer friends will fucking love this!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EKAtO4Anxc yeah ok so it's not letuing me copy and past eany kind acode and I kinda suck on th eHTML departmwe t, so copt and past ethe link and yo;ll laugh I promise.

O god this will be me tomorrow:


o that is too fucking funy

I will hold that stree down like no one's buisnesss...

3 comments:

Wren said...

Oh carp! You? Defarted on the stree?! Oh nos! Hungovr remdy: Gallons of water, long naps and spaghetti.

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

I don't know when you psoted that but, based on your typing, I'd wager a guess that you're still fighting a headache. Comfort foods always did it for me -- and lots of liquids.

Sketch said...

Actually, I rarely get hungover. Which is sort of odd, since I rarely drink, so you'd think it wouldn't take much to get me roaring drunk and hurting the next day.

"Holding that stree down like no one's business" is more like how I am when I'm actually tipsy/drunk, not the next day. It's fun. :D