Finger Lickin' Good!



Apparently, I taste good. Or I need to take a little more time in the shower.

Goblin and Sister are both lickers, but Goblin does it more and is much more demanding about it. Once he's decided it's time to groom his very big, hairles cat companions, he will make sure we sit still and take it. If we try to pull away whatever he's cleaning - fingers, toes, arm or leg - he'll grab hold (with claws), bite the thing to be cleaned into submission, then proceed.

Non-cleaning licks - kisses - are much more casual, involving one or only a few little licks in greeting. This is on fingers, ankles, and even noses during snorgle-time. Even though their tongues are like sandpaper, I'm charmed.

Edit: There wasn't supposed to be any sound with this one - I edited it out, or so I thought. We were watching Meet Joe Black. The movie commentary combined with our own is rather boring, so go ahead and mute it if it takes away from the cuteness of kitty licking.

No comments: