Ok then

So, I may have been just a wee bit hasty in my declaration of "Dean's List, here I come!"

Maybe.

This is tough. As in, I knew it was gonna be tough, especially watching my boss go through it before me, but I didn't really understand just how tough it was gonna be until I put all my assignments on the calandar and got to it. But, after a freak-out session last night (my uber-Cancerian nature sticking it's ugly head out again) I think I'm gonna be ok.

I think. Maybe I'll shoot for the Dean's List next semester, and just get the hang of things this time and see what happens. Yeah. Sounds good to me.

3 comments:

Wren said...

Did I just hear a dragon laugh? A sort of soft, rumbly, gruff, knowing chortle of surety, commiseration and empathy?

Yep, I did. Flying is never easy. You just keep on flapping until you soar. In the meantime, I'll keep the band-aids and the butterfly net handy.

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

Aww, come on, DL... Don't settle for "getting the hang of things"! You've got the brain power, so don't hang back. Show 'em what you've got... shoot for valedictorian (and if you have to settle, settle for Dean's List).

Sketch said...

Awww. Thanks to both of you :)

Mom- that link ws fantastic! Though I still haven't heard back from the professor as to whether I'm on the right track with international sovereignty. Here's to hoping.