Ok, so that cat just gets creepy after a few days. Next time I'll post a cuter one, like the kitten toes from a while back. I'll keep the link up, though, it's agood site:
I Can Has Cheezburger Dot Com.

I'm working (slowly) on a big long blog all about fate and stuff. It should be pretty good, and make up forthe lack of meaningful posts lately. Keep an eye out for it.

In other news, I'm currently attempting to change from a full time to a part time student because between work and school I have virtually no time for anything else, not even watching a TV show once in a while, much less a movie. And I know that going full time all the time like this will eventually affect both work and school, so I'm trying to get this done now so I can start as a part time student next term. I'm still waiting a call back about it though. I'll keep you updated.

I am really really really looking forward to the break between terms- I'm taking a vacation for a week, and really need it more like now rather than two weeks from now.

Ah well. I'll live. Have a good week, everyone. :)

-The Book Wyrm

1 comment:

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

Yeah, you'll live... Hang in there!
-PH