Temporary Hiatus.

I most likely won't be blogging for a while. I'll be too distracted and in much too foul a mood to.

It appears that I may be either already a victim of identitiy theft, or if I'm lucky to have caught it early enough, it hasn't actually happened yet but someone is definately trying.

Having just done some research on ID theft along with some prior research before for a school assignment, I'm a bit overwhelemed at the moment with everything I'll need to do to find out exactly what if anything has occurred and to clear up the mess. I may be taking a leave of absence from school next term to deal with it all, which pisses me off even more because I just got back to school and damnit I'm doing really fucking well(all As!) and don't want to put off graduation any longer than I already have.

I fucking hate people.

2 comments:

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

Best of luck in the clearing-it-up process. I did some considerable PR work about identity theft for a credit agency earlier this year -- learned a lot about the quite ugly process of clearing one's name.

Sketch said...

Thanks!

I might have gotten lucky and either it was nothing so bad as identity theft in the first place, or I caught it and took action before any damage could be done.

It's still scary though. Now I really need a vacation!