Furry-footed wonderfulness

This just made my whole year. Hell, my whole next two-and-a-half years!

I cannot begin to describe how incredibly, wonderfully exciting this is to me. This is THE STORY that made me who I am as far as my love of all things fantasy, of other worlds, other possibilities, other ways of life. This is THE STORY that mad e alittle girl laugh, cry, and want to hear the whole thing over again. And again. And again. (Thanks mom!)

I've got a grin on my face right now that would be very hard=pressed indeed to be erased by anything for a while. Go ogn world- give me your best shot. I've got my favorite story of all time to look forward to, directed by my favorite director; I can handle anything you've got to throw at me.

Ok, the hobbit-geeking is over with. For now. :o)

No comments: