New writing project

I've had a silly idea rolling around in my head for awhile now for a writing project- pretty much since the day I filled out one of those inane "surveys" on Myspace in a bit of an imaginative and certainly odd manner, just for shits n' giggles. In said "survey," I responded to the pointless questions in the guise of a future Empressof the World, as promised her by a computer program. The name of this program will be the name of the blog for this new writing project. The co-worker I mentioned in my previous blog will be my co-Empress, and we will each write one post per week, journal-style, in character. I don't want to give too many details away, but suffice it to say, if we can pull this off it promises to be madly amusing, if you have the same sort of twisted and somewhat dry sense of humor that we do.

I'm hoping to have the new blog up and running in a week or so, and will post a link to it here when it is.

P.S. - If anyone is interested in joining the new blog as a Future Emperor or Empress of the World, do please let me know! It would be a simple one post a week per character, which should gie enough time to come up with fun shit...

1 comment:

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

I have thoughts like that all the time -- mostly, though, it's more along the lines of my having super-powers and being able to vaporize evil people. Tempting as it is, I'm too busy to contribute (just got back to a new novel-writing project), but will look forward to reading the blog!