A quick note on restroom etiquette

Now, most people already know this simple bit of common sense, but it seems to have bypassed someone at mywork. Hence, just in case this is not nearly as common knowledge as I (ass)umed it was, let me divulge a helpful tidbit:

If, while in a public restroom (such as at work), you see that a stall door is CLOSED, and it happens to be one of those larger stalls where you cannot see the occupant's feet through the huge gap under the door, DO NOT assume that since you can't see feet, they're not there; DO NOT OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR.

Oftentimes, crappy public restroom locks magically don't actually lock, making for a seriously embarassing (get that BARE ASS in there?!?!) and aggravating confrontation.

If you must ASSume, ASSume that if a door is closed, that's because there is someone using that stall.

Fucking. Duh.

I hate, hate, HATE stupid people. I enjoy being walked in on while doing my business even less.

Seriously- what the fuck is wrong with people? I mean, I'm no genuis, but DAMN- it seems I'm a FUCK of a lot smarter than the your average bear, and week by week, mindboggling amazing stupidity sighting after another, it seems wither I'm gettin ga lot smarter (and I don't feel like I am) or people in general are getting stupider and stupider. I seriously worry for the long-term survival of the human race.

No comments: