Roadtrip!

Today Matt, Phoenix and I set out on our roadtrip up north to take Phoenix home and hang out with friends. Matt will get to see the best friend he hasn't seen in years, and I'll get to see my best friend, who I see much more often than that but still not nearly enough.

And, as if to send me off in style, I just recived the grades on my last two asisgnments. Both As. I'm grinning real big right now - can you see the glow from wherever you are? Did you hear the "Whooohoooo! YesyesyesyesyesyesYES!" from wherever you are? Betcha did.

Now all that's left to do before we take off is wrap up the little things, like grabbing some snackage for the road, getting Harry some food ( a bit more than usual, too, as we'll be gone a few days) and fresh water, let the apartment manager know where to find Harry's crickets when he comes in to feed him for us on Sunday. The usual.

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone. See ya next week.

No comments: