Comic time






Ok, I actually drew these for a friend and coworker to post on his blog, 52 Fridays, a very cool comic blog. Go check it out. Now.

I wasn't going to post this comic on my own blog, since it would be on his, but ... well, it took a long damned time and I'm just a teensy bit proud of it. Kinda. So, here's my view on uninvited visitors, more or less. And it's all because the place is such an incredible mess most of the time (small place + lots of stuff = continual catasrophe).

Actually, I wish I really had a pit ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the great art! ill be adding a more permanent
link as soon as i get my main computer up and running!

if you want to make a button for the link id be happy to add that to the buttoned link section.

Glamourpuss said...

Yes, a pit would come in very handy for all sorts of reasons.

Puss

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

Great stuff! You're an amazing artist!!! I love them all. And, hey, he seems like such a nice dragling, but is that a human hand in the pit?

Sketch said...

Puss- It really would. I can name at least three that I work with ... Thanks for checking out my blog!

Patrick- Thanks! And yes, that is a human hand. I don't know exactly what the tentacle-thing is, but it just seemed like something fun to add to make The Pit more ominous :)

I'm considering doing more comics, maybe at least one a week. Just odd stuff, sometimes attemptig humor, sometimes just scribbling. We'll see.