Shits n' giggles

When Dragons Laugh now has a banner!

I threw it together yesterday and Patrick Hillman from Blowing Shit Up With Gas was kind enough to face the HTML horror of it to get it posted for me. (Thank you thank you Patrick! As promised, I'll draw you a picture; just let me know what you'd like. I still think a zombie Jesus would be fun ... )

On another note, I received a postcard from Winter yesterday! check it out:

Postcard Front

Postcard Back

It's silly, but I love postcards. Or any sort of communication through the mail that's not a bill. I think having a pen pal would be awesome, with actual hand-written letters n' stuff.

I'm not sure what the "Big Money" means, but considering my horoscope for yesterday said that I'd soon come into a large amount of money - and to be careful with it - this is sorta, well ... creepy. But cool; I love shit like this. And to think I was expecting a check in the mail after reading that horoscope. Ah well; a postcard won't get me in trouble with the bank.

3 comments:

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

Glad you banner works fine... Really, it was just a 2 minute thing.

Wren said...

I love your new banner -- where have I seen that grinning dragon before? (complete disclosure: The dragling hatched from a wren's nest). ;o)
Post more of your artwork here, Dragling, dear. We'd all love to see it.

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it. I really was just trying to come up with some nick names for everyone I sent a card too.

I tried having an international pen pal but she just kept asking me for money..