One week from electronic mayhem

In one week my brand-spankin' new computer will arrive, and I will nce again become the scourge of demon-kind.

I have been wanting my own computer for a long time now, but due to a prticularly nasty backstabbing run-in with Bally Total Fitness during my first run through college, my credit is shot, and so I've been unable to attain one. Until now.

Now that I'm going back to college and more so because it's all online, I actually need my own computer, instead of just wanting one really really really badly. So, along with tuition, the college fund has paid for a computer for lil' ol' me. I'm excited.

Since my classes don't start till July 8, I wil have a full month of gaming time in which to fallinto th wonderful world of Sacredand slay demons till I pass out. And I intend to take advantage of the time to do just that, because once classes start I'll have no play time. Being a full time student, I'll need to spend 24 hours a week online, which works itself out to 4 hours a day, 6 days a week. Since Friday is the one day we both have off together, the boy and I have decided that Friday is Our Day, and no computer shall intervene, class- or game-related or otherwise. This will leave me only one other mostly free day - Saturday - and I'll be damned if I'm going to spend more than the required 4 hours on the computer that day. Despite my love of technology, I really don't want to spend 6 out of 7 days on the damn computer. There is more to life, you know.

Well, unless it's raining. Then, demons beware: my Seraphim will be out for blood, and you're on the menu.

1 comment:

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

I'm going to attempt to not click on that link -- fearing I might think it's cool and decide I have to try it, resulting in my playing at work and possibly getting fired. (Actually, I probably will click on it...)