And it was good

My computer arrived yesterday, as promised, and I left work early to set it and the internet connection up. I am proud to say that although this was my first time actually setting up a brand new computer and my first time dealing with internet service, I did not need to call for assistance once. I did have to call Comcast to activate my service so the modem would kick on, but that's not an assistanc ething; it's just something you need to do. I did the rest all by my lil' ol' self, and I didn't screw anything up!

I then promtly played Sacred until one o'clock in the morning, and let me tell you, this computer kicks ass. It's not top-of-the-line for gaming, but it's still damned good, and by far the best computer I've worked on, ever. I have no worries about my college stuff loading properly, either; being brand new, it's all nice and up-to-date on all the programs I'll need.

I kinda wish I was home right now just so I could be on such agreat computer.

I do need a better chair, however. The hard wooden kitchen chair reminds me of all those bones in the butt aarea that one usually doesn't notice ...


P.S. — Yes, you do want to check out Sacred.

1 comment:

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

There's nothing like a nice new machine!