Another reason to love October

Hampster 'Tocks

At cuteoverload.com (my favoritest site) the month of October is lovingly referred to as 'Tocktober, 'tocks being short for buttocks, of course. This means there is at least one photo per day of some cute animal's 'tocks, and this one just about did me in. It's a hampster butt, fer goodness sakes. Who'd ever think to notice - much less take a photo of - a hampster butt???

I love it. It's so ... so ... hampster-like. Very prosh (another C.O. term).

Photo submitted to cuteoverload.com by Vivian W. Too friggin' cute, and there's a side-view, too, if you go to the site yourself.

Happy 'Tocktober, peoples.

4 comments:

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

I was thinking bunny. Glad you divulged the actual critter. God damn, it's tough to be original these days, ain't it? If hamster ass is on the internet, what isn't?

Prunella Jones said...

Well, I'd much rather look at a hamster's butt than say, JLo's. That is a damn cute site. I just bookmarked it.

Wren said...

I wish my 'tocks were that buff. Heheheh. Check this out, dragling:
http://www.mtv-tama.com/

Sketch said...

Patrick- too true. I mean, cute overload even posted a photo a few weeks ago of a praying mantis and the small "present" it left behind. There's nothing new under the internet sun, really.

Prunella- yes, I belive the hampster has J-Lo topped, and good thing, too. Hampsters are cute and so serve a purpose; J-Lo isn't and doesn't. Well, except to 14-year-old-boys, maybe.

Mom-Buff 'tocks are good, but you'd want proportionately longer legs to go with it, or you'd look like the hampster. I mean, don't get me wrong - hampster-butt is cute and all, and I love you, but I could never been seen in public with you if you had a hampster-butt. ;)