Name this blog - revised

K. so I decided on "Dream of the Dragon" for the new - and yes, final - blog name. I even have a banner for it.

However.

My stooopid POS computer at work (which notoriously hates blogger) will not allow me to properly edit the header at the top ofmy blog. Oh, I can upload the new banner, but the option to use the banner "instead of title" doesn't show up until I clcik on save, and no matter how quickly I check it then, it's too late. There is no possible way - with any of the three different internet navigators I have on this computer - for me to have the uber-spiffy banner show up instead of the plain, boring title you see now. So, I have to wait till I get home to fix it, and it's gonna bug the living shit out of me all damn day because it really is an uber-spiffy banner. Truly.

Stooopid computer.

Here's what the banner will look like, only bigger:

Halloween Nightmare

And yes, that's my artwork again. A section of a demon I drew several years ago and colored in Photoshop. The coloring and shading is what made it take years; it's a pretty damn big file. I'll have to post the full picture on here sometime ...

3 comments:

Wren said...

Cool muskly demon-dragon! I like! But I liked the other banner, too. And the one with beautiful Harry and his smile. He was reallyyyyy dreamy. And so colorful.

Just an aside: WAY to go!

Sketch said...

Thank you! I'm rather uber-fond of it myself. And thanks again on the way to go - two perfect scores in a row! Whooohoooo!

Unknown said...

next time ask me and ill let you use my laptop.

i wouldnt mind in the least.